Handling a Wide Range of Criminal Defense Cases
Have you been arrested for a criminal offense in Colorado? If so, your future is on the line. You need to understand the strength of the case against you and assess the options you have available. I am Denver criminal defense attorney Christopher T. Braddock, and I have been protecting the rights of the accused for over fifteen years. I will fight the charges you face by targeting strategies to minimize the potential consequences of a criminal conviction.
When Your Future Is on the Line
Contact Christopher T. Braddock
- Sex Crimes: Sexual assault, Internet crimes, child molestation — a sex crimes conviction will haunt you the rest of your life. You need a lawyer who can help you take a stand and avoid registration as a sex offender.
- Drug Charges: From drug possession to trafficking and production, I handle drug charges involving a wide range of narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine, and prescription drugs.
- DUI & DWAI: If you have been arrested for drunk driving, you must fight the charges in criminal court and the administrative system. I will handle your DMV hearing and help you keep your license.
- Assault and Violent Crime: My firm handles a number of assault and violent crime cases, including first- and second-degree assault, weapons offenses, and even murder.
- White Collar Crimes: I provide criminal defense against a range of white collar crimes, including conspiracies, fraud and embezzlement.
- Parole & Probation Violations: If you have been charged with violating the terms of probation or parole, you could be headed back to jail, even for a minor oversight.
- Juvenile Crimes: In addition to handling cases in state and federal courts, I also protect the rights of minors facing charges in juvenile court. If you are a minor charged as an adult, I will fight to have the proceedings to the juvenile system.
Whatever type of criminal charges you may face, you want a lawyer who will fight for you., I will conduct a thorough investigation of the alleged crime and keep you involved at every stage of your case so you know what to expect. If you cannot schedule an appointment at my Denver law offices during weekly business hours, I offer evening and weekend appointments as well. Contact me today for more information.