Defending Against a Wide Range of Criminal Defense Charges
Have you been arrested for a criminal offense in Colorado? I am Denver criminal defense lawyer Christopher T. Braddock, and I have been protecting the rights of the accused since 1993. I know your future is on the line, whether you face a minor drug possession case, lifetime registration as a sex offender or life in prison for first-degree murder.
I will fight the charges you face by targeting strategies to minimize the potential consequences of a criminal conviction.
When Your Future Is on the Line, Call 303-675-0100
Contact me to discuss your charges in a confidential consultation. I defend clients against a wide range of criminal defense charges, including:
- Sex Crimes: Sexual assault, Internet crimes, child molestation — a sex crimes conviction will haunt you the rest of your life. You need a lawyer who can help you take a stand and help you avoid registration as a sex offender.
- Drug Crimes: From drug possession to drug trafficking and production, I handle drug charges involving a wide range of narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin and prescription drugs.
- DUI & DWAI: If you have been arrested for drunk driving, you must fight the charges in criminal court and the administrative system. I will handle your DMV hearing and help you keep your license.
- Assault and Violent Crime: My firm handles a number of assault and violent crime cases, including first- and second-degree assault, weapons offenses, and even murder.
- White Collar Crimes: I provide criminal defense against a range of white collar crimes, including conspiracies, fraud and embezzlement.
- Parole & Probation Violations: If you have been charged with violating the terms of probation or parole, you could be headed back to jail, even for a minor oversight.
- Juvenile Crimes: In addition to handling cases in state and federal courts, I protect the rights of minors facing charges in juvenile court. If you are a minor charged as an adult, I will fight to have the proceedings moved to the juvenile system.
I will conduct a thorough investigation of the alleged crime and keep you involved at every stage of your case so you know what to expect.
If you cannot schedule an appointment at my Denver law offices during weekly business hours, I offer evening and weekend appointments as well. Contact me today for more information. Call 303-675-0100.